Friday, 23 October 2015

Reflections

1) The highlights and low points
As a class I feel that we have gotten closer over the span of this year. We've known each other for 2 years now, and it is sad that we're going to different classes. Some of the more recent highlights would be when we won the best overall display as a class for COL. Another highlight would be when we go out for various class outings. And also when we all collaborate to help each other study.

One of the most recent low points for me would be when my best friend, Nishtha left Singapore for good. She migrated to NewZealand. As a class, we made this card album for her where everyone writes their well wishes for Nishtha on a card and a person collates them. We sent her off at the airport.

2) Most rewarding moment
When the class wins awards together. And we all celebrate.

3) Most challenging moment
When some people in the class don't pass a subject. We need to work together as a class to help them. In my CCA, I understand that have slacked quite a bit. So this holiday I'm going to buckle up.

4) How they have grown
If you compare the class at the start of Sec1 as compared to at the end of Sec2. The class has matured. They are still as funny as they used to be, but now they know a bit better, when to have fun and when to be serious.

1.   How have you become a better student, daughter/son, member of CCA, member of class?
I have started doing more and more house chores. My mom wants me to help out more in house chores because I'm getting older. I am also trying to teach my brother.

2.   What could you have done better in school, in your class and in your home?
i could be more understanding. and listen to my parents















3.   Did you achieve the goals that you set out to do? Why? Why not?
Filed Under :

0 comments for "Reflections"

Post a Comment

background